Alliance .L.O. Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  Alliance .L.O. Index du Forum » Partie Publique » La taverne
Auteur Message
benitcalbu

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:25 (2018) Répondre en citant

Facebook App Tabs
> DOWNLOAD

However, it could be much better. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpNoticeYou must confirm your password to edit your account settings.Log into FacebookYou must confirm your password to edit your account settings.Log InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Oct 18, 2017 Andrea Hinton Licensed Producer/Office Manager Farmers Insurance Insurance Used the software for: 2+ years Reviewer Source Source: Capterra 5/5 Overall 5 / 5 Ease of Use 4 / 5 Features & Functionality 5 / 5 Customer Support 3 / 5 Value for Money Likelihood to Recommend: Not Likely Extremely Likely Pros: I like that it keeps the page organized. My experience with this software was mixed. Learn more about running a contest on Facebook. Overall: I was able to start an online presence with ease as a first stepping stone. I was anticipating more initial contacts for my money. Super helpful and secure! Cons: Would be great if we new a little more in advance of app updates. Also, the Timeline never worked well ever since it's been released. Yes it is free but if you want me to download your software you need to make it work better. Photos and videos give your Facebook Page a more personal touch. Our templates make it easy to create, manage, and track promotions that will comply with Facebook's rules, and get your fans talking and sharing. Go to your Page and click SettingsClick Edit Page in the left columnClick and drag a tab to reorder it. Go to your Page and click SettingsClick Edit Page in the left columnClick Settings next to the tab you want to removeClick to select OffClick Save. Getting access to discounts and Facebook-only promotions is one of the main reasons why people follow businesses on Facebook. Keep in mind that you can only remove the following tabs and sections: Events, Groups, Notes, Services, Shop, Jobs, Offers and Reviews. Luckily, it's rare that you'll need to speak to an actual human customer service representative. Overall: simple, organized . Facebook app is great and they always seem to be adding more beneficial features Dec 06, 2017 Matt Rubino Event Manager Revel Center Used the software for: 1-2 years Reviewer Source Source: Capterra 3/5 Overall 4 / 5 Ease of Use 4 / 5 Features & Functionality 4 / 5 Customer Support 4 / 5 Value for Money Pros: The ability to customize the tabs and access content is great! With a simple click I can get into the app and not have to worry about unauthorized access. They are easily missed by visitors to th e page. I have used these tools Aug 15, 2017 Alicia Carlberg Sales Coordinator Telligen. The customer support is next to nothing and in my experience it really hurts the product. Cons: Similar to any other Facebook product, don't expect much customer support unless you're spending a considerable amount of money on Facebook advertising. I did like that I could strategically pick my audience to reach out to. Cons: It was slightly difficult to learn how to use the program but once I did, I had very few problems with it. I could be wrong. Cons: I don't think the tabs are visible enough or stand out enough. Nov 16, 2017 Stephanie Webber Tutor Dyslexia Connect E-Learning, Self-employed Used the software for: 6-12 months Reviewer Source Source: Capterra 3/5 Overall 4 / 5 Ease of Use 4 / 5 Features & Functionality 3 / 5 Customer Support 3 / 5 Value for Money Likelihood to Recommend: Not Likely Extremely Likely Pros: I liked that I could have very low start up cost for advertising my small business. Pagemodo has all of the best Facebook apps for business pages. Cons: The app is clumsy and difficult to navigate around. Everything has it's place and when customers go looking, they can find the specific information they want. Sell your products on Facebook. Overall: It is easy to stay connected. I use the tabs on Facebook to organize the business page and display our products. Show off photos of your products, store and employees. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies 5a02188284
how to make a private event public on facebookfacebook phisher download rarhow to change facebook fan page name after 200 likeshow to find user key in facebookfacebook error code 504how to set up a business facebook accountcreate new facebook account in englishsorry an unexpected error occurred facebook loginhow to hack facebook games miscritsfacebook account for mobile

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:25 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation